Monday, April 8, 2013

Revelation

Michael Young has revealed the cover for his next Advent Anthology, Carol of the Tales.  Isn't it beautiful?  This cover will conceal a new story I wrote, which happens to deal with divine revelation.  I know, we just had Easter, it's much too early to think about Christmas.  Don't worry; I'll remind you about the book later.

What you need to know now is that Michael is also collecting original fairy tales for another anthology.  Do you have a fairy tale up your sleeve?  Polish it up, and send it in!  You can find the submission guidelines under Lost Tales from the Black Forest on Michael's Current Projects page.  Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Shoot. No fairy tales from me, I'm afraid. But good luck to everyone else...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...is there a limitation on type of submission? poetry? prose? ah i will go check the guidelines....smiles

    ReplyDelete